Cash Management Services
Each product in United Bank's Cash Management Program is designed to assist our commercial customers in managing their finances. Cash management services help you:
United Bank's Cash Management department works closely with you and your account officer to tailor a package that addresses your needs. By offering services created for your business, we can help you manage your financial operations more efficiently.
- Maximize Your Cash
- Eliminate Repetitive Tasks
- Accelerate your Cash Inflow
Are you a diversified company with several locations? Do you wish you could place all your funds in one account without relying on the U.S. mail? With United Bank's Deposit Concentration Service, you provide us the proper data, and we handle the rest. United Bank offers specialized software, which will allow you to create a file and transmit it directly to the bank for processing. By concentrating your funds in one account, you will be able to employ them quicker to reduce debt, invest, or grow your business.
The Automated Clearing House Network allows for the electronic transfer of payments among individuals, corporations, and the government. Businesses large and small are using this technology to provide rapid payment to and from individuals and other businesses. United Bank offers this service through AccessBusiness, our secure, online banking tool for businesses.
United Bank can customize an Account Reconcilement process for your business and unique operating system.
Positive Pay Reconciliation
Protect your business from check fraud by leveraging Positive Pay. This service is free to Online Cash Management businesses and allows you to monitor checks presented against your account to reject unauthorized checks before losses occur. The process is as follows:
- Upload your Excel file of issued checks with payee, check numbers, and amount information
- Compare presented checks to your submitted files and reject if information does not match; you review the exceptions daily and release or return flagged checks
- Fraud protection is extended to United Bank tellers via their online system for real-time review before a check is cashed.
United Bank is an Intuit online banking partner. Quicken and QuickBooks users may gain new efficiencies with download functionality through AccessUnited’s online banking. You must be an active AccessUnited online banking customer to begin using these features.
Business Owners: Don’t be a Victim of Cybercrime
National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) in October is an annual education campaign that promotes protection of the nation’s vital networks and critical cyber infrastructures. As a part of NCSAM, Visa co-sponsored the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s “Internet Security Essentials for Business 2.0,” which is an update to a small business guide first released in 2010.
The “Internet Security Essentials for Business 2.0” guide urges business owners, managers, and employees to adopt fundamental Internet security practices to reduce network weaknesses and make the price of successful hacking increasingly steep. This guide emphasizes the following points:
This guide can be downloaded at the Visa data security website at
- All businesses should understand common online risks that may lead them to become victims of cybercrime. This guide is ultimately about business preparedness, defense, and resilience.
- There are inexpensive practices that can be implemented to improve the security of your information, computers, and networks.
- Businesses need to know how and to whom to report cyber incidents and online crime.
- Cybersecurity is a team sport. Take the actions recommended in this guide will have positive consequences for the security of businesses, communities, and the country.